SAFAKNA TURKEY – Rising prices, cost of living and rising rates of inflation. While citizens living in Turkey complain about the rapidly improving quality of life, the countries with the highest inflation in 2022 in the world have been named.
According to the announced data, the country with the highest inflation rate in the world was Zimbabwe, followed by Lebanon, Venezuela, Syria, Sudan and Argentina, respectively.
TURKEY WAS THE SEVENTH
Turkey ranked 7th among the 2022 inflation champions. After Turkey, Sri Lanka ranked 8th, Iran 9th and Suriname 10th.
NEITHER RUSSIA AND UKRAINE ARE IN THE LIST
Not even Ukraine is on the list, which has been at war with Russia for almost a year, which is called one of the superpowers of the world, and the fact that Turkey is in the top ten makes citizens think…
While Turkey is moving step by step towards general elections, among the information displayed to the public, only the base effect and the decrease in inflation figures.
- Do not eat too, keep out of reach of children
- Attention! Today is the last day of the first vehicle tax payment.
- Security Service of Ukraine conducted a search in the monastery
- In England, a child was born, for the first time carrying the DNA of three people
- 2 international agreements signed with TRNC and Nigeria become “official” – News Details
- President Erdogan met with Aliyev – News details
- prof. Dr. Canan Karatay explained the solution: the pain will become history
- Speaker of the Turkish Grand National Assembly Sentop met with the Prime Minister of Hungary – News details
- Fed gold starts the week on a record
- Speeding up by slowing down for a good life I The LifeCo