SAFAKNA TURKEY – Officers, contractors and retired civil servants will start receiving it from January 15, 2023.
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced that he would receive a 25 percent surcharge by increasing the social security share of civil servants and pensioners, and then announced that the rate had been increased to 30 percent.
- If you drink less water, be careful!
- EYT Pension Bank Promotion Request 2023
- 15 thousand 537 medical secretaries will be taken!
- Condemning the attack in Pakistan by Turkey!
- Swelling of the hands and feet can be more dangerous than you think
- RUMELISIAD touched the hearts of Macedonia – News details
- The arrangement of the tax base in the car will be carried out from December 1.
- Tax and Fee Increases for 2023 Announced!
- Statement by Minister Bilgin on the minimum wage
- Will bitcoin rise? – Last minute Turkey and world news