SAFAKNA TURKEY – With the advent of the Corona in our lives, the whole world began to fight many diseases, such as monkeypox and streptococcus A. The death of thousands of people due to the growing cholera epidemic in recent days is alarming. Experts in Malawi have warned of a cholera epidemic.
Millions of people died in the 1800s due to the cholera epidemic. The gradual increase in the incidence of cholera in Malawi, which did not pose a great danger for many years, caused fear around the world. According to the Ministry of Health of Malawi, over the past day, as a result of the cholera epidemic that broke out in March 2022, 12 people died, 626 new cases were detected.
- “Overuse of technological devices impairs eye health”
- Where will the next Bitcoin route be?
- Behind the scenes: Additional payments to civil servants and pensioners are coming!
- The government of the Justice and Development Party raised the salaries of deputies to the maximum
- Mehmet Simsek: Our priority is to create a reliable program
- Grain corridor agreement extended by 120 days – News Detail
- Diesel 1 lira 7 cents hike came
- Announcement of $1 trillion from Saudi Arabia for Turkey!
- What is a salivary gland stone? What are the symptoms?
- Has anti-cancer properties! – Last Minute Türkiye and world news