SHAFAQNA Türkiye – Following President Tayyip Erdogan’s scheduled mid-July trip to Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), about $10 billion in direct investment is expected to flow into Turkey from Arab countries bordering the Persian Gulf.
Erdogan will meet with the leaders of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the UAE during his visits July 17-19.
The negotiations will also discuss the transfer of external resources to the weakening economy before the elections in May.
“LONG TERM EXPECTATIONS TO FIND 30 BILLION DOLLARS”
The two senior officials, who did not want to reveal their names because the talks are still pending, said in the longer term that they expect the said countries to invest up to $30 billion in Turkey’s energy, infrastructure and defense sectors.
A senior official said: “It is very important that one-third of this amount is received in a short time … Serious things are expected from the visit to the Gulf countries. Some important agreements will be signed here,” he said.
The Chairman did not respond to questions on this matter. It was not possible to contact the authorities of Riyadh, Doha and Abu Dhabi at the time of the news release.
The official said that since this investment will be direct investment, “it is extremely important for us as an indicator of confidence in the economy.”
- Gold prices fell due to Putin’s statements
- How will the tax increase affect the market and the market?
- What is Polyneuropathy? – Last Minute Türkiye and world news
- A natural fungus that matches the fungus Cordyceps militaris.
- He sells his weight for 400 TL – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- June Campaign Champions Announced
- New tax hike on the way
- Don’t even put it in your mouth!
- euro and dollar continue to rise
- Second opportunity for EYT members from Bağ-Kur!