SHAFAKNA TURKEY. Yesterday, after oil prices fell below $70 after 1.5 years, car owners’ eyes were turned to fuel prices. Today came the expected news. Diesel (diesel) prices, which were reduced by 71 cents yesterday, will change again today at midnight. So what is the price of gasoline and diesel on Thursday, March 16, 2023? Here are the details of the current fuel pump prices in Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir and the latest news…
Oil prices fell below $70 for the first time since December 2021 after the turmoil in the US banking sector. After the prices reached a minimum level for 1.5 years, there was an expectation of a discount on the prices of high-pressure fuel pumps. It became known that at midnight there will be another discount on a liter of diesel fuel, which yesterday fell by 71 cents. Here are the details of the latest news and current prices for gasoline and diesel in different provinces…
If you don’t know how much a car costs, we do.
MOTORCYCLE DISCOUNT IS COMING
After the fall in the price of Brent crude oil, a discount of 1.34 Turkish liras is expected from tomorrow on diesel fuel. At the moment there is no news about any discounts or increases in the petrol group.
CURRENT FUEL PRICES (THIRD, MARCH 16, 2023)
Gasoline: 20.50 TL
Diesel: 20.85 TL
Gasoline: 20.88 TL
Diesel: 21.28 TL
Gasoline: 20.85 TL
Diesel: 21.34 TL
- Sanctions come to those who do not make an appointment!
- Cancer Dangers – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- DASK: more than 30,000 damage reports
- The oldest in the world!
- The Cryptocurrency Crash Continues!
- Keep children away from this product!
- How has the life of a Turk who entered the US Army changed? – News details
- Bonus difference of 93 thousand lira for those who retire in 2022
- Impact of the earthquake on home sales
- Transfer of at least $1 billion from the Wealth Fund to the stock market