SAFAKNA TURKEY – Minister of Treasury and Finance Mehmet Simsek used the following statements in his statement: “One of the main priorities of our program is to actively support exports. Taking measures to balance domestic demand, maximum exports to exports.
After the decision of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation on the interest rate, the first statement by Minister Shimshek first appeared in Last Minute Turkey and World News.
- Most adults do not know that they have hypertension.
- The European Association of Zonguldak extends a helping hand to the victims of the earthquake – News Detail
- Silent Pandemic Warning for Unconscious Antibiotic Use
- Turkey’s reaction to Russia; “We reject”
- 8 Benefits of Strength Training I The LifeCo
- Support the Central Bank’s fight against inflation
- Tomorrow the Central Bank will announce its decision on the interest rate!
- Gold prices are looking for balance!
- Here are the economic headquarters of the new cabinet
- The Credit Card Cash Out Mystery Still Continues