SAFAKNA TURKEY –The AK Party government, which gives the minimum wage and the pensioner’s salary a teaspoon of current inflation figures, has raised parliamentarians’ salaries to the very top.
So much so that while the salary of an MP was increased to 73,000 lire, the salary of a retired MP was increased to 51,000 lire.
- Molecular tests should have an absolute place in cancer treatment
- Who will bet on the stock market?
- Unknown face of fluorine
- Critical warning from an expert!
- The reaction of the UN representative to Musk’s decisions on Twitter
- Free Market Foreign Exchange Prices – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- How much is the dollar, the euro in the free market?
- Gasoline is on the way!
- Finally! You can write to yourself on whatsapp!
- The price of onions increased the most in 2022