SHAFAQNA Türkiye-You need a balanced diet to lead a healthy lifestyle. Some foods are a serious health hazard because they are high in trans fats. Experts have found that trans fats cause memory problems.
To maintain the health of the body, you need to eat right. You can boost your immune system by eating a balanced diet and eating healthy foods. Trans fats are especially detrimental to the health of the body. For this reason, it is essential to stay away from foods containing trans fats.
Expert nutritionist Aslikhan Kuchuk stated that trans fats are found in the milk and body fat of some animals and said: “The main dietary sources of trans fats are processed foods.
In addition, foods containing trans fats; long shelf life baked goods, milk powder, baked goods, biscuits, pies, muffins, pastries, pizza dough, packaged snacks (crackers, microwave popcorn, chips), margarine sticks, solid vegetable oil, fried foods (potatoes) potatoes fries, fried chicken, nuggets, fried fish), chocolate bars. Artificially produced oils extend the shelf life of products.
As with any observational study, the results do not show that trans fats themselves cause memory changes, but trans fats can be considered as one of the factors causing memory problems. said.
Pointing out that small, especially small, snacks that are high in saturated and trans fats and that attract the attention of children with their packaging and taste threaten their health, he said: a hand with very practical and simple recipes. He said.
- Healthy eye food!
- The death toll from cholera is on the rise
- The wave of rising car prices continues
- What steps are taken when the stock market opens?
- Nabati: The difficult period is over…
- The name of the expert warns of “persistent cough”.
- EU buys Russian oil products through Morocco and Tunisia
- TRON Inventor Takes This Altcoin From Binance!
- Delivery of Bursaspor Togg T-shirt – News Details
- Car owners beware: a must, but the price is now astonishing