SHAFAQNA Türkiye – The results of the March 2023 Hunger and Poverty Frontier Survey, conducted by Türk-İş on a monthly basis to identify the living conditions of employees and determine the impact of changes in the prices of basic necessities on the family budget, are announced.
Accordingly, the “hunger limit”, which expresses the amount of food expenses that a family of 4 must produce for a healthy, balanced and adequate diet this month, was calculated at 9,590 liras.
FOOD INCREASE IN THE LAST 1 YEAR 94.62 PERCENT
The “poverty line”, which corresponds to the total amount of expenses for food and other obligatory monthly expenses for clothing, housing, transport, education, health care and similar needs, amounted to 31,241 liras. The “cost of living” of one worker has risen to 12,469 liras per month.
The increase in the minimum amount of food expenses for a family of 4 living in Ankara was 1.76 percent compared to the previous month. As of the last 12 months, the growth rate has been calculated at 94.62 percent.
INCREASED PRICES FOR MEAT AND DAIRY PRODUCTS
While the prices of cheese and yogurt have declined, the price of milk has risen to over 25 Turkish Lira per liter for the first time. On the other hand, there has been a major increase in the price of animal protein sources this month. In one month, prices rose 13% for beef, 18% for lamb, 4% for chicken, 16% for eggs and 8% for fish.
For the first time, veal averaged over 250 Turkish Liras. The price of beans from legumes decreased by 10 percent. Prices for green and red lentils rose by 4 percent. The price of chickpeas has increased to a limited extent. Oilseed prices have not changed.
- Turns out we’ve been brewing it wrong for years!
- Putin allowed Western countries to pay gas debt in foreign currency
- Used car market in Aydın did not budge this week
- Pay attention to this symptom visible in the eyes
- May 14th Statement from the USA
- The first spring festival from the Alevi Association – Details of the news
- “Great Motorcycle Hike”
- Turkey’s gross external debt: $442 billion!
- Pay attention to this time range! Growth stops if they don’t sleep…
- Just one cube destroys the body!