SAFAKNA TURKEY- Turkey is experiencing one of the largest earthquakes in its history. On February 6, in the morning and afternoon, two earthquakes of magnitude 7.7 and 7.6, centered on Kahramanmarash, hit 10 cities.
The shaking was felt in Kahramanmarash, as well as in Gaziantep, Malatya, Batman, Bingol, Elazyg, Kilis, Diyarbakir, Mardin, Siirt, Shirnak, Van, Mush, Bitlis, Hakkari, Adana, Osmaniye and Hatay.
According to the last statement made by President Erdogan at 13.25, the death toll from the earthquake has risen to 14,14 people.
“According to the latest finds, in the ruins formed as a result of the earthquake, The total number of dead our citizens reached 14 thousand 14 people.. The number of our victims is 63 thousand 794 people. Garbage removal work continues with intensive efforts. The number of destroyed buildings is defined as 6,444. In Gaziantep, 944 buildings were destroyed; In addition, 1,415 of our citizens died and 10,395 of our citizens were injured.”
State of emergency declared
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced that a state of emergency has been declared in 10 provinces for 3 months due to the earthquake.
SEARCH AND RESCUE TEAM FROM ABROAD
Vice President Oktay: “(Earthquakes in Kahramanmaras) 3294 search and rescue personnel came from other countries. More than 70 countries have submitted requests, 14 of them are already working.” said.
- Electricity debts to be written off – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Very Fast Bitcoin Recovery – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- James Michael Tyler, who played Gunther on Friends, has died.
- 2023 will be a challenging year for US equity investors
- INSTANT GOLD PRICES
- Interest rates flipped, deposits hit 20-year high
- Silvergate Shock in Crypto – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- “No year” in health
- Refutation of the news about a temporary increase in the minimum wage from the ministry
- Improve Your Sex Life With Exercise I The LifeCo