SAFAKNA, TURKEY. The lower limit of the administrative fine, which will be applied in 2023, is set in the Law on Protection of Competition in the amount of 105 thousand 688 lira, based on the revaluation rate of 2022.
A communiqué from the Competition Authority on this matter was published in the Official Gazette.
Accordingly, the lower limit of the administrative fine, provided for in paragraph one of Article 16 of the Law on Protection of Competition, is set at 105,688 liras for 2023, based on the revaluation rate of 122.93 percent established for 2022.
The communique will enter into force on January 1, 2023.
- Many investors in Borsa Istanbul may be disappointed
- After the minimum salary, eyes on January 3
- Don’t miss your home: officially a vitamin bomb!
- EYT history mystery: it was discussed after the elections
- Huge rise in 12-month current account deficit
- The budget gave a deficit of 250 billion lire between January and March.
- Another car brand has changed its logo … Here are the logos of recently changed car brands
- How the dollar met the new year
- Interest rates on consumer loans reached 60%
- Japanese industrial production fell in November