SAFAKNA, TURKEY. The lower limit of the administrative fine, which will be applied in 2023, is set in the Law on Protection of Competition in the amount of 105 thousand 688 lira, based on the revaluation rate of 2022.
A communiqué from the Competition Authority on this matter was published in the Official Gazette.
Accordingly, the lower limit of the administrative fine, provided for in paragraph one of Article 16 of the Law on Protection of Competition, is set at 105,688 liras for 2023, based on the revaluation rate of 122.93 percent established for 2022.
The communique will enter into force on January 1, 2023.
- Breath held in the pension increase, eyes on January 3!
- Gaza: access to medical devices blocked!
- Pledge obligation to the importer and car dealer
- There is also a hike in plastic bags!
- What should be done before pregnancy?
- Exit from the currency-protected deposit continues
- How the dollar met the new year
- Elon Musk: “Trump, should he be back on Twitter?” interview
- Tax and Fee Increases for 2023 Announced!
- How to make Lasagna?