SAFAKNA TURKEY – Additional data requested from representatives of the Treasury, the Ministry of Finance and Trade and the Turkish Statistical Institute (TUIK) will be discussed in a closed meeting at the Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
It is expected that the minimum wage, which will be in force in the new year, will be determined at a meeting where workers and employers will discuss the numbers.
Kavlak: “Our desire is to sign a trilateral agreement”
Secretary General of TÜRK-İŞ Pevrul Kavlak, answering the questions of the press at the entrance to the meeting, said that people were waiting with hope for a new figure, and said: “I hope we can agree on a figure that will not disappoint them, hopefully we will sign a trilateral agreement . This is our desire.” said.
- Clever dog that lost its owner, turned to the police
- Former minister Faruk Celik started the war or landed on the battlefield? Who did he call “poop” in the media? – News details
- TEDAŞ debts of 2000 TL or less will be removed
- In England, a child was born, for the first time carrying the DNA of three people
- Beat Stress with Mindfulness and Emotional Balance I The LifeCo
- Grain corridor agreement extended by 2 months – News Details
- Pressure on bond yields lower – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Beware of air pollution! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- A new addition to the Fed chairman’s statements
- Interest-free marriage loan for couples to get married!