SAFAKNA TURKEY – Additional data requested from representatives of the Treasury, the Ministry of Finance and Trade and the Turkish Statistical Institute (TUIK) will be discussed in a closed meeting at the Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
It is expected that the minimum wage, which will be in force in the new year, will be determined at a meeting where workers and employers will discuss the numbers.
Kavlak: “Our desire is to sign a trilateral agreement”
Secretary General of TÜRK-İŞ Pevrul Kavlak, answering the questions of the press at the entrance to the meeting, said that people were waiting with hope for a new figure, and said: “I hope we can agree on a figure that will not disappoint them, hopefully we will sign a trilateral agreement . This is our desire.” said.
- China lifts all temporary Covid-19 restrictions
- Macron called the meeting with Elon Musk “open and honest”
- What are the benefits of olive oil? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- 8 Effective Energy Habits I TheLifeCo
- The cost of obtaining a driver’s license in the new year will exceed 10 thousand Turkish lira
- The Central Bank of the Russian Federation kept interest rates at the same level
- The share of employees in companies’ costs is declining
- Raise for bags, but not public
- What is the main cause of rot in the joints?
- Six children in France were given the wrong Covid-19 vaccine