SAFAQNA TURKEY – The “Communique on amending the Communiqué on the export of certain agricultural products”, prepared by the Ministry of Commerce, was published in the Official Gazette and entered into force.
According to the Communiqué, the authority granted to the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry on January 27, 2022 and expiring on December 31, has been extended until June 30, 2023 to “make periodic adjustments to the export of certain products.”
Agricultural products considered: potatoes (fresh or chilled), tomatoes (fresh or chilled), onions, dried garlic, cucumbers and gherkins (fresh or chilled), beans, eggplants, green peppers, olives, common beans, red lentils, oranges. , tangerine, lemon, watermelons, apples, olive oil and its fractions, poultry meat and edible offal, chicken eggs and butter.
- Why are we cold when we have a fever?
- Protesters kill the chief of intelligence of the city of Seine of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps
- Organic Coconut Oil and Its Benefits I The LifeCo
- Electricity exchange between Turkey and Iran begins
- A slap in the face of Greek Foreign Minister Dendias in Libya!
- Call from Summers to the Fed – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Former Chinese President Jiang dies at 96
- Minimum wage commission meets behind closed doors
- Increase public transport in Istanbul! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Exit from the currency-protected deposit continues