SAFAKNA TURKEY – Minister Koca made a statement about the hiring of medical workers from his social media account.
In his statement: “The guidelines for applying for 42,500 out of 85,000 new employees, 31,183 of which are salaried employees and 11,317 permanent employees, as well as lists in OSYM for the preparation of preferences, were submitted to İŞKUR yesterday. guide sent. Good luck to all of us.” made statements.
- Binance and Roubini feud escalates
- OECD downgrades Turkey’s growth forecast for 2023
- Cancer Dangers – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- The golden throne is shaking!
- Danger of hypothermia in seismic zones!
- Developed a device that detects Alzheimer’s disease in 6 minutes
- Beware of These Unusual Cancer Signs
- Political uncertainty has tied the hands of investors
- Emir of Qatar becomes first leader to visit Turkey after disaster – News Details
- New blood test for Alzheimer’s developed