SAFAKNA TURKEY- According to the Center for Health Protection, 10,137 cases have been detected in the city over the past 24 hours, 606 of which are of external origin.
As of September 9, more than 10,000 cases have been recorded in Hong Kong.
Although 15 people have died in the last 24 hours due to the virus, it has been reported that the death toll has increased by 47 percent compared to last week.
Deputy Minister of Health Libby Lee said that despite the increase in cases, there is no need to tighten restrictions on Covid-19: “No one wants an epidemic to grow in size. First, we need to clearly understand the situation. We do not want returns at the expense of the health of citizens. At this stage, we do not yet see the need to adapt anti-epidemic measures.” said.
In February and March, there was a wave of epidemics in Hong Kong, with up to 80,000 daily cases.
After the epidemic was brought under control in the spring, the number of cases began to rise again from mid-June, exceeding 10,000 in early September.
- Prices of gold, grams and a quarter of gold, how much?
- Uncertainty Resilience I The LifeCo
- Bulgaria considers acquisition of Bayraktar TB2 SİHA
- Vladimir Putin: The price of gas going to Europe will be determined in Turkey
- Erdogan met with Zelensky – News details
- How much did a barrel of Brent oil cost?
- Gold and money specialist: 35 lira will skyrocket
- $2 billion will come from Qatar to Turkey
- Home sales to foreigners in 2022 increased by 15.2 percent and reached 67,490 units.
- Speaker of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey is in Turkmenistan – News details