SAFAKNA TURKEY- According to the Center for Health Protection, 10,137 cases have been detected in the city over the past 24 hours, 606 of which are of external origin.
As of September 9, more than 10,000 cases have been recorded in Hong Kong.
Although 15 people have died in the last 24 hours due to the virus, it has been reported that the death toll has increased by 47 percent compared to last week.
Deputy Minister of Health Libby Lee said that despite the increase in cases, there is no need to tighten restrictions on Covid-19: “No one wants an epidemic to grow in size. First, we need to clearly understand the situation. We do not want returns at the expense of the health of citizens. At this stage, we do not yet see the need to adapt anti-epidemic measures.” said.
In February and March, there was a wave of epidemics in Hong Kong, with up to 80,000 daily cases.
After the epidemic was brought under control in the spring, the number of cases began to rise again from mid-June, exceeding 10,000 in early September.
- The Ministry of Health will recruit 42 thousand 500 people
- Applications in EYT exceeded 1.5 million!
- TEDAŞ debts of 2000 TL or less will be removed
- The Great Danger of Trans Fats – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Date of 3rd meeting on minimum wage announced
- US Attorney General appoints special expert to investigate Trump case
- Think again before you eat!
- decrease by more than 10% by 2060.
- Stoltenberg: I welcome Turkey’s support for expanding the Black Sea Grain Initiative with the UN
- Constitutional Court Says “Stop”… – Last Minute Turkey & World News