ISTANBUL (IGFA) – Boby set a record that stood for a century. Hailing from the purebred Rafeiro do Alentejo, Bobby was crowned the oldest living dog by 23-year-old Spike in the US, who is also a Chihuahua.
Spike only spent two weeks in the spotlight before Guinness officials were informed of Bauby’s existence, Guinness reports on its official website.
Bobi, a Portuguese man, has spent his entire life with the Costa family, who said she fed him the food she ate at her home in the village of Conqueiros in southern Portugal.
According to information on the Guinness World Records website, as of February 1, Bobby had spent 30 years and 266 days on earth.
Say hello to Bobi, the oldest dog ever recorded in the Guinness Book of World Records at 30 years and 266 days old! pic.twitter.com/xeTflsWTat
— Guinness World Records (@GWR) February 2, 2023
- Significance of Xi Jinping’s visit to Riyadh for US-China rivalry in the region
- New blood test for Alzheimer’s developed
- Air mobility on the Turkish-Syrian border
- Scientific Committee member announced
- The European Central Bank may stop raising interest rates at 3.5
- How much is the IMEI 2023 registration fee?
- WhatsApp has launched the “Communities” feature! What is the WhatsApp Communities feature and what is it for?
- Discount 1 lira and 2 cents on fuel
- Global markets follow positive dynamics
- JPMorgan Stock Warning – Last Minute Turkey & World News