SAFAKNA TURKEY – Khalil Ibrahim Balci, president of the Turkish Bakers’ Federation, stated that “300 grams of lavash will be sold at 10 liras throughout Turkey.”
Bulgy said prices have changed by about 60-62 percent this year.
Balji stated that the price of bread during Ramadan will not change.
Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Ekrem Imamoglu announced that 300 grams of Ramadan bread will be sold at Halk Ekmek for 5 liras.
- “Unconscious First Aid Can Harm ‘Survival'”
- The Worst of Cryptocurrency… – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Decision to Increase Natural Gas Services – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- How much do dollars and euros cost in the markets?
- Applications in EYT exceeded 1.5 million!
- Attention, the risk of an epidemic in the earthquake zone!
- Fire in the TRNC! Spread on the wind!
- New barrier for Russian and EU citizens from Binance
- Demand for used cars doubled
- James Michael Tyler, who played Gunther on Friends, has died.