ANKARA (IGFA) – The Ministry of Foreign Affairs condemned in the strongest possible terms the heinous attack on the Holy Quran in the Netherlands.
A written statement issued by the ministry said: “We condemn in the strongest terms the heinous attack by an anti-Islamic man in The Hague, the Netherlands, against our holy book, the Quran.”
The statement also stated that the Dutch Ambassador to Ankara was summoned to protest the incident, adding: “The Dutch Ambassador to Ankara was summoned to our ministry and strongly stated that we condemn this heinous and vile act and demand that the Netherlands prevent such provocative actions.
Edwin Wagensveld, leader of the Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamization of the West (PEGIDA) movement in the Netherlands, tore up the Holy Quran in a solo action in The Hague on Monday.
- How much is gold worth today?
- High inflation undermines the purchasing power of the poor
- The firm that participated in the Esenboga airport tender at the last moment won
- An exploding pressure cooker snatched a girl from life
- 9 Essential Tips for a Healthy Mind I Mental Health I The LifeCo
- President Erdogan met with his Iranian counterpart: common sense must prevail – News Details
- BRSA Announced! The volume of consumer credit has increased
- An increase of 18.6% for civil servants and 17.5% for pensioners.
- The richest 1% has doubled the wealth of the 99% in the last 2 years.
- 12 Benefits of Eating Watermelon