ANKARA (IGFA) – The Ministry of Foreign Affairs condemned in the strongest possible terms the heinous attack on the Holy Quran in the Netherlands.
A written statement issued by the ministry said: “We condemn in the strongest terms the heinous attack by an anti-Islamic man in The Hague, the Netherlands, against our holy book, the Quran.”
The statement also stated that the Dutch Ambassador to Ankara was summoned to protest the incident, adding: “The Dutch Ambassador to Ankara was summoned to our ministry and strongly stated that we condemn this heinous and vile act and demand that the Netherlands prevent such provocative actions.
Edwin Wagensveld, leader of the Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamization of the West (PEGIDA) movement in the Netherlands, tore up the Holy Quran in a solo action in The Hague on Monday.
- Real estate sector: “Prices could rise by 40 percent”
- Minister Ozer met his Canadian counterpart at an OECD meeting – News Details
- A new name has been announced for EYT members whose trials never end!
- In 2022, food prices in the world fell by 1 percent, in Turkey they increased by 77 percent.
- Dollar / Turkish lira tops 26 – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- 3 days and 3 nights Birthday of the world’s oldest turtle
- Minister Shimshek announced 3 main components of the economy program
- Stock assets of domestic investors increased by 250 percent over the year
- The benefits of natural pain relievers are endless.
- New foreign currency record – Last Minute Türkiye and World News