In his written statement, Turk mentioned firing all members of the human rights division after Musk bought Twitter and firing all but two people from the AI division.
Noting that the decisions made were “not an encouraging start,” Türk said, “Twitter is part of a global revolution that has changed our communications, but I’m concerned about our digital plaza and Twitter’s role here.” used the phrase.
Emphasizing that Twitter, like all other companies, must be aware of the harm it can cause to people, Turk said: “Twitter must take action to eliminate potential harm and respect our common value – human rights.” gave his assessment.
Turk urged Musk to “put human rights at the center of Twitter’s control.”
- Volkswagen suspends production at its plant in China
- Norwegian Ambassador to Ankara summoned to Foreign Ministry – News details
- Forecast for an 18 percent decline in oil prices
- IMF forecast for Turkish economic growth this year
- The most enjoyable way to get rid of cellulite: massage I TheLifeCo
- Suggestion of a “ladder test” to determine the risk of heart failure for 40-year-olds!
- Turkey’s largest economy in the world in 2021 and 2022?
- Beware of These Unusual Cancer Signs
- Free Market Foreign Exchange Prices – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- Flash step for cryptocurrency