In his written statement, Turk mentioned firing all members of the human rights division after Musk bought Twitter and firing all but two people from the AI division.
Noting that the decisions made were “not an encouraging start,” Türk said, “Twitter is part of a global revolution that has changed our communications, but I’m concerned about our digital plaza and Twitter’s role here.” used the phrase.
Emphasizing that Twitter, like all other companies, must be aware of the harm it can cause to people, Turk said: “Twitter must take action to eliminate potential harm and respect our common value – human rights.” gave his assessment.
Turk urged Musk to “put human rights at the center of Twitter’s control.”
- Aliyev received Russian Prime Minister Mishustin
- Rising prices for red meat
- Children who cannot gain weight may have heart disease!
- Turks in the US also support earthquake victims with their donations
- Found a new method of treatment of bacterial diseases of the bones
- Binance and Roubini feud escalates
- First payment in digital Turkish Lira
- Behind the scenes: Additional payments to civil servants and pensioners are coming!
- 5 Healthy Habits to Start Your Day I Morning Routines I LifeCo
- Earthquake on Markets Agenda – Last Minute Turkey and World News