Brussels Times / BELGIUM (IGFA) – Various unions in Belgium called for a one-day strike on December 16, demanding higher wages than the living wage. The strike is expected to negatively impact businesses and transport across the country.
Among the information received is that Brussels Airport will take various measures to prevent disruptions due to strikes and will therefore ask airlines to reduce the number of daily flights by 70 percent to prevent disruptions.
In this context, it was noted that passengers on a flight from Brussels on 16 December will be informed by their companies whether the flight will be operated or not.
Passengers will be personally informed by their airline if their flight has been canceled or delayed.
— Brussels Times (@BrusselsTimes) December 12, 2022
- Civil servants and pensioners monitor December inflation
- Second opportunity for EYT members from Bağ-Kur!
- NASA goes to the moon for the first time in 50 years.
- The World Speaks Sam Bankman-Fried
- Protesters kill the chief of intelligence of the city of Seine of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps
- The size of the deposit with currency protection has decreased!
- Unexpected exit from TUSIAD at minimum wage
- “Great Motorcycle Hike”
- Vitamin D deficiency can cause very serious illness
- Keep children away from this product!