Brussels Times / BELGIUM (IGFA) – Various unions in Belgium called for a one-day strike on December 16, demanding higher wages than the living wage. The strike is expected to negatively impact businesses and transport across the country.
Among the information received is that Brussels Airport will take various measures to prevent disruptions due to strikes and will therefore ask airlines to reduce the number of daily flights by 70 percent to prevent disruptions.
In this context, it was noted that passengers on a flight from Brussels on 16 December will be informed by their companies whether the flight will be operated or not.
Passengers will be personally informed by their airline if their flight has been canceled or delayed.
— Brussels Times (@BrusselsTimes) December 12, 2022
- China’s Caixin manufacturing PMI falls in December
- What should be done before pregnancy?
- DASK to double mandatory earthquake insurance
- After regulation by EYT, salaries and promotions in banks are curious.
- How to make Lasagna?
- Court decision on a cancer drug not covered by SSI
- It happened as he feared, he died after the operation
- Minister Bilgin. The minimum wage must not fall below the $500 threshold.
- 9 Essential Tips for a Healthy Mind I Mental Health I The LifeCo
- Short-term external debt increased by 15%