SAFAKNA TURKEY- In the UK, there is a restriction on the sale of eggs. In some large supermarkets, you can only buy two or three boxes of eggs.
Rising production costs and bird flu are cited as reasons for limiting the sale of eggs.
More than 750,000 chickens have been slaughtered in the UK since October due to bird flu. Rising costs are also pushing manufacturers.
According to the British Egg Producers Association, the cost of chicken feed has increased by 50 percent and the cost of energy by 40 percent since the Russo-Ukrainian war.
The association announced that a third of its members had either scaled back production or left the industry because they could not afford such expenses.
Industry officials have warned that egg shortages will continue beyond December.
- The price of a liter of gasoline will rise from midnight today
- What investment tool has brought the greatest profit?
- More than 3,000 people visited the International Forum Atomexpo-2022
- ‘Fiscal deterioration will accelerate’ – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Gasoline is on the way!
- CBRT to banks: “Increase forward cost”
- Expert name alerted, do not stay indoors
- Repeated aggression of Armenia did not bring the desired results
- Ersin Tatar listened to the problems of the townspeople – News Details
- The share of employees in companies’ costs is declining