British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak announced that after a meeting with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, £50 million in aid would be provided to boost Ukraine’s air defense capabilities.
“Altar met with President Zelensky,” the British Prime Minister’s press service said in a statement. He confirmed that the UK would provide a major new air defense package to help protect Ukrainian civilians and critical infrastructure from Russian attacks. The £50 million air defense assistance package includes 125 anti-aircraft weapons and technology to counter the lethal drones supplied by Iran, including dozens of radars and electronic warfare drones.
SUNAK: I AM PROUD OF ENGLAND’S POSITION
Expressing that Britain has supported Ukraine since the first day of the war and is proud of this position, Sunak said: “I am proud that England has supported Ukraine from the very beginning. “I am here today to say that the UK and our allies will continue to support Ukraine in the fight to end this barbaric war and achieve a just peace.”
- Fahrettin Altun reacts to Sweden – news details
- Clever dog that lost its owner, turned to the police
- BIST wind in pension and investment funds
- Kidney stone sufferers beware!
- The meme token first dropped by 98% in minutes, then surged up!
- Reuters: ‘EYT cost for 2023 budget is 450 billion lire’
- Turns out we’ve been brewing it wrong for years!
- Latest bitcoin and crypto situation, focus on Fed interest rate decision
- President Erdogan met with Putin – News Details
- The Worst of Cryptocurrency… – Last Minute Turkey & World News