British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak announced that after a meeting with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, £50 million in aid would be provided to boost Ukraine’s air defense capabilities.
“Altar met with President Zelensky,” the British Prime Minister’s press service said in a statement. He confirmed that the UK would provide a major new air defense package to help protect Ukrainian civilians and critical infrastructure from Russian attacks. The £50 million air defense assistance package includes 125 anti-aircraft weapons and technology to counter the lethal drones supplied by Iran, including dozens of radars and electronic warfare drones.
SUNAK: I AM PROUD OF ENGLAND’S POSITION
Expressing that Britain has supported Ukraine since the first day of the war and is proud of this position, Sunak said: “I am proud that England has supported Ukraine from the very beginning. “I am here today to say that the UK and our allies will continue to support Ukraine in the fight to end this barbaric war and achieve a just peace.”
- Investor Mobius warned: be careful when investing in China! – News details
- Sales and prices have gone up on used cars!
- Third Party Insurance Prices Announced!
- Parliament Speaker Sentop met with Austrian non-governmental organizations – News Details
- Gasoline is on the way!
- What is the price of a gram of gold?
- Accident like a massacre
- Second minimum wage meeting to be held today
- The 2000 year old treasure is gone!
- The price of onions increased the most in 2022