SAFAKNA TURKEY – Seher K., 28, went to the medical center in Yakuplu Mahallesi Osmangazi Kaddesi yesterday morning to have a nose job. Seher K., who was operated on under general anesthesia, could not be awakened despite all subsequent procedures.
RELATIVES HAVE A NERVOUS CRISIS
Seher K., who was transferred to another nearby hospital, was found to have died. Relatives who arrived at the hospital after the incident suffered a nervous breakdown. The body of Seher K. was taken to the mortuary of the Institute of Forensic Medicine for an autopsy.
- US sues Coinbase
- Cryptocurrencies hit by Fed stress
- Demand for rental housing for the first time exceeded sales
- How much is the IMEI 2023 registration fee?
- After cheese, sausage overtakes meat prices!
- Russia releases data on trade with Iran
- Beware of These Unusual Cancer Signs
- How much will civil servants and pensions increase?
- ‘Price cap up on domestic flights’
- Crypto Binance Crisis – Last Minute Turkey & World News