SHAFAQNA TURKEY-Food scammers are not sitting idly by on New Year’s Eve. Chocolate, which is one of the most gifted foods, is the target of food scammers. Adventurers now spoil the taste of chocolate with their tricks. Pay attention to these tricks before buying chocolate!
Chocolate is a treat that many of us can’t say no to… It doesn’t taste good, but some scammers ruin the taste of chocolate. As Christmas approaches, the demand for chocolate has increased. While chocolate was one of the most gifted foods, some opportunists began to turn the tide in their favor.
THEY PLAY WITH HUMAN HEALTH TO REDUCE THE COST
The most important ingredient in chocolate is cocoa and cocoa butter, but scammers have begun to reduce the amount of cocoa butter in chocolate. There are those who use higher fat products to keep the price down, and then there are those who sell cocoline, which contains whey instead of milk, like chocolate.
According to Show Haber News, experts said the higher the cocoa ratio, the lower the sugar content.
- Exit from the currency-protected deposit continues
- These symptoms could be a sign of a tumor!
- Former Chinese President Jiang dies at 96
- Geopolitical concerns over oil dissipated – last minute Turkey and world news
- Cancer Dangers – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- How to make Lasagna?
- 5 Easy Exercises to Improve Your Posture I The LifeCo
- New creatures discovered in the Indian Ocean
- Fairy tale in the stock market turns into a nightmare?
- Organic Coconut Oil and Its Benefits I The LifeCo