SHAFAQNA TURKEY-Food scammers are not sitting idly by on New Year’s Eve. Chocolate, which is one of the most gifted foods, is the target of food scammers. Adventurers now spoil the taste of chocolate with their tricks. Pay attention to these tricks before buying chocolate!
Chocolate is a treat that many of us can’t say no to… It doesn’t taste good, but some scammers ruin the taste of chocolate. As Christmas approaches, the demand for chocolate has increased. While chocolate was one of the most gifted foods, some opportunists began to turn the tide in their favor.
THEY PLAY WITH HUMAN HEALTH TO REDUCE THE COST
The most important ingredient in chocolate is cocoa and cocoa butter, but scammers have begun to reduce the amount of cocoa butter in chocolate. There are those who use higher fat products to keep the price down, and then there are those who sell cocoline, which contains whey instead of milk, like chocolate.
According to Show Haber News, experts said the higher the cocoa ratio, the lower the sugar content.
- Currency continues to rise – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Death after Botox stomach!
- Reuters: “Another $10 billion in standby support from Qatar to Turkey”
- Some properties in 13 provinces to be sold
- Can I retire with 3600 days EYT?
- “Turk Telekom and TFF join forces for the Super League”
- Gold record… sold for 1258 lire
- Those with Asthma, Pay Attention to These Months
- Expert warns: don’t confuse cluster headaches with migraines!
- US Crypto Money Warning