SHAFAQNA TURKEY-High blood pressure is one of the most dangerous diseases, even if we don’t know about it. If left unchecked, insidiously rising blood pressure can lead to the development of diseases such as heart attack and stroke. Risk factors for hypertension include…
Think again before you eat. The article first appeared in Last Minute Turkey and World News.
- A notable warning from a renowned economist
- $1.2 billion from the Norwegian Wealth Fund to Turkish companies
- Free Market Foreign Exchange Prices – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- Minimum wage increase announced
- Two leaders met face-to-face in Turkmenistan – News Details
- The Danger of “Lead” in Dark Chocolate and Cocoa
- “Side effect” lawsuit against BioNTech – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- “Great Motorcycle Hike”
- The dentist listed the foods he would never eat! End of dental health
- After the fuel increase, the shipping cost is 3 lira per kilogram.