ANKARA (IGFA) – The statement announcing that the second round of consultations on the F-35 between Turkey and the United States took place in Washington, the US capital, recalled that the first of the meetings between representatives of the Turkish and US national defense ministries was held in Ankara.
Stressing that the delegations agreed to continue consultations, the statement indicated that a third meeting is scheduled to be held in Ankara in the spring of 2023.
As he remembers, the United States decided to withdraw Turkey from the F-35 project after purchasing S-400 air defense systems from Russia.
The United States, which did not deliver the F-35s produced for Turkey, did not return the $1 billion 400 million payment that Turkey paid under the project.
- When should psychological support be provided in an earthquake zone?
- Be careful when eating winter fruits!
- Earthquake on Markets Agenda – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- Scarf with Orban’s “Greater Hungary” map infuriates neighboring countries
- How much did the dollar and euro cost in the free market in Istanbul?
- Binance will spend $1 billion to keep its ecosystem afloat
- Every year, 10 million people die from this disease!
- There is also a hike in plastic bags!
- Credit card cash withdrawal operations are closed
- What are the health implications of polluted air?