SAFAKNA TURKEY – Gold and money market specialist Islam Memish predicted that the dollar index will rise in the new week, while commodities will fall.
Islam Memish made important predictions for the new week on his social media account.
In a statement, Memish said: “The dollar index is rising while commodities are falling. That’s all for this week. Commodities are also a buying opportunity for those who didn’t buy this week. Famous innkeepers and players; They keep playing horse racing,” he said.
- One in five cars sold globally this year are expected to be electric.
- This will be the number one direction in the Far East – News details
- Deputy Ministry of Public Education Askar at the conference on early development in Uzbekistan – News details
- In numbers: the de-dollarization of world trade
- The table shows two figures for the increase in the minimum wage!
- Benefits of Artichoke – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Playing song banned in Kyrgyzstan – News Detail
- Turks in the US also support earthquake victims with their donations
- Two leaders met face-to-face in Turkmenistan – News Details
- Inflation in Japan reaches 41-year high