SAFAKNA TURKEY – In 2016, a 44-year-old Frenchman whose identity was kept secret turned the scientific world upside down. Although 90 percent of his brain was damaged, he was still married, had two children, and even worked as a civil servant. Despite his condition, he didn’t have any problems, it was just that his intelligence was slightly below average at 75 IQ.
- New solution for debts for electricity and natural gas
- EYT is approaching March!
- Hope for an mRNA vaccine against skin cancer
- What is the “secret weapon” of Janan Karatay?
- Russia releases data on trade with Iran
- 7 Surprising Benefits of Lemon Peel
- Photos of the “catastrophe of the century” exhibited in the US Congress
- Cause of permanent loss of smell revealed
- Short-term external debt increased by 15%
- The most enjoyable way to get rid of cellulite: massage I TheLifeCo