SHAFAQNA Türkiye – By the decision of the Official Gazette, the rates of some taxes and fees were increased. The fixed fee for the use of phones brought by passengers from abroad for personal use, and not for commercial purposes, was 20,000 lire. After this event, those who wanted to pay for permission to use the phone at the old price of 6,000 lira created a density in e-government. The system does not respond to payment requests.
IT WAS THE AGENDA
Interest Those who entered the e-government to pay the old price after the end of the year commented on social media both the disruption of the system and the 14,000 lira difference.
Here are some of those comments:
50% INCREASE IN STATED FEES
Presidential resolutions containing these resolutions were published in the Official Gazette. Accordingly, the flat fee rate (including limits on minimum and maximum flat and relative fees), excluding driver’s license fees, has been increased by 50 percent. The BSMV rate on consumer loans has been increased from 10 percent to 15 percent. Gambling tax, 14 percent on horse racing, tax sport It has been increased to 10 percent in regular competition-based bets and 20 percent in other games of chance.
- We hit bottom in health
- The United States will send the Cubans back
- What does exchange rate fluctuation indicate?
- Statement by Minister Ishik on the increase in pensions and salaries of civil servants
- Advantages of the inversion instrument I Inversion table I LifeCo
- Negotiations on a collective agreement concerning 700 thousand state employees will take place today
- “Scientific research raises the risk of outbreaks like coronavirus”
- First payment in digital Turkish Lira
- queue of “cheap meat” in Ankara
- The Central Bank of the Russian Federation is expected to keep the discount rate unchanged