SHAFAQNA TURKEY – Due to changes in Brent oil prices and exchange rates, citizens continue to monitor gasoline and diesel prices. While the news of the discount and increase came in, there was a new development regarding gasoline.
Today, since midnight, gasoline has risen in price by 1 lira 25 cents. The price change will be reflected in the pump prices. Changes in prices for diesel fuel are not expected. According to current fuel pump prices; In Istanbul, a liter of diesel fuel is sold at 23.15 lira. A liter of gasoline is sold at an average of 20.41 lira.
Fuel prices are calculated by refineries based on average prices for refined products in the Mediterranean market, including Turkey, and changes in the dollar. As a result of this calculation, the prices applied by distribution companies may vary slightly between companies and cities due to competition and freedom.
After EMRA filed a criminal case against EPGIS, the only union to announce price changes, the union announced that it would not share information about fuel price changes with citizens until the lawsuit was completed.
- Will prices fall with inflation?
- The perfect combination of mental health and balanced nutrition I The LifeCo
- Lesser Known Conditions That Raise Blood Pressure
- A critical stage in the process of creating a domestic combat aircraft …
- Home ownership in Turkey is declining
- Improve Your Sex Life With Exercise I The LifeCo
- Export data for 2022 announced
- If the famous CEO is right, the big days for these three cryptocurrencies are near!
- Karatai’s advice has been confirmed! “The healthiest food in the world”
- Mercedes-Benz moves to a new strategy in Turkey