SHAFAQNA Türkiye – Today Memur-Sen will submit to the Ministry of Labor and Social Security its 120-point proposal prepared by civil servants for collective bargaining.
On Tuesday, August 1, negotiations will begin on a 7th term public collective agreement that will define the financial and social rights of approximately 4 million civil servants and 2.5 million retired civil servants in 2024-2025. Memur-Sen, as an authorized confederation, will represent civil servants and retired civil servants in negotiations that will last for a month between the State Employers’ Committee and civil servants’ unions.
120 ARTICLE OFFER IS PREPARED
Memur-Sen, who accelerated his work days before the talks, convened an extended council of presidents last week to determine contract proposals and a roadmap to follow. A total of 120 proposals were agreed at the meeting, of which 74 were new, 29 were defendable and 17 were not settled in the previous collective bargaining period.
RENTAL HELP OFFER WILL BE ANNOUNCED TODAY
Memur-Sen, who will share with the public today his 120-point proposal, including wage increases and rent assistance, will submit a proposal file to the Ministry of Labor and Social Security today.
- Voting rate in New York is high, but… – Details of the news
- The leaders took a “family photo” at the summit – News details
- Central bank keeps interest rate fixed
- What are the benefits of spinach? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Additional raise request from Memur-Sen
- A 40 percent increase in bread and a 15 percent increase in pasta are expected.
- Grain corridor agreement extended by 2 months – News Details
- At this age, the prevalence of obesity increases.
- 7 Surprising Benefits of Lemon Peel
- What is foot-and-mouth disease? – Last minute Turkey and world news