SHAFAQNA TURKEY- The process of delivering the domestic Togg car has begun, which Turkey has covered a long distance in a short time. Last week, tens of thousands of people applied to participate in Togg, the winners of which were determined by a lottery.
Togas were determined by drawing of lots, which will be awarded to 20 thousand people. The first togg will be delivered to President Erdogan. Delivery of Togg will take place today at 16:00 at the Beshtepe Presidential Complex.
One of the most curious things about the car is undoubtedly the cost of charging, a calculation has been made on this occasion. According to the new prices set by the Energy Market Regulatory Authority from April 1, 2023, a fee of 2.21 TL per kWh, including taxes, is applied to houses consuming more than 240 kWh. For businesses, the tariff is defined as 1 kWh/3.78 Turkish Liras.
Accordingly, the TOGG version with a 52.4 kWh battery (range 314 km) can fill its tank with a consumption of 115.8 TL from home and 198 TL from the workplace. The cost of charging a car from the Trugo fast charging station from TOGG reaches 418.6 TL. Another long-range version of the TOGG with a battery capacity of 88.5 kWh (range 523 km) fully covers the tank for 195.5 TL from home, 334.5 TL from jobs and 707.1 TL from the Trugo fast charging station.
- The young woman wanted to be aesthetic, she died!
- Iletishim’s tough response to National News
- Will the increased salary of a civil servant come before January 15?
- The date has been determined when civil servants and pensioners will receive an increased difference in wages
- SMA scientific committee meets tomorrow
- Hurricane Yang hit the USA! – News details
- Message from Swedish Minister Cavusoglu “Take Concrete Steps” – News Details
- Impact of the earthquake on home sales
- WhatsApp has launched the “Communities” feature! What is the WhatsApp Communities feature and what is it for?
- Stem cell therapy is a source of healing, providing a speedy recovery