ANKARA (IGFA) – After a series of contacts in Qatar, the second stop of the Persian Gulf tour, President Erdogan held a tête-à-tête meeting with the Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Al Sani, at Lusail Palace, followed by a meeting between the delegations.
Before the talks, President Erdogan presented Al Sani with a blue gemlik togg. The two leaders studied Togg for a while in the courtyard of Lusail Palace.
President Erdogan approached the building where the tête-à-tête meeting was taking place, with the togg used by Al Sani.
According to news reported by the Communications Authority, Emir Al Sani of Qatar showed President Erdogan the ball played in the 2022 FIFA World Cup Final in Qatar and signed by Argentine footballer Lionel Messi during the meeting.
After the tête-à-tête meeting, President Erdogan took part in an official dinner given in his honor by Emir Al Sani of Qatar at Lusail Palace.
- Erdogan had a telephone conversation with the Prime Minister of Iraq – News details
- ENAG: Inflation in Turkey was 121.62 percent year on year.
- This applies to millions! Debts will be structured, penalties will be removed.
- Organic Coconut Oil and Its Benefits I The LifeCo
- Third consultation on F-35 to be held in Ankara – News Details
- 14 Tips for Children with Allergies
- Sex reassignment surgery banned in Russia
- prof. Dr. Canan Karatay’s Important Statement on Scabies Cases
- Erdogan announced that gas bills will not be paid within a month
- Attack on the Azerbaijani embassy in Tehran: 1 person died – Details of the news