SHAFAQNA Türkiye – The Monetary Policy Committee of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey will announce the interest rate tomorrow at 14:00. The interest rate, which was raised to 15 percent last month, is expected to be increased by 500 basis points to 20 percent tomorrow.
YEAR-END EXPECTATIONS 28.5 PERCENT
20 economists took part in the survey of expectations from the meeting of the Committee on Monetary Policy of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, which will be held on Thursday, July 20. The median of economists’ expectations of a change in the discount rate increased by 500 basis points. According to the survey results, economists’ expectations for the discount rate ranged from 17.50 to 21.50 percent, and their expectations for the discount rate at the end of the year ranged from 25 to 50 percent. The median of economists’ year-end interest rate expectations was 28.50 percent.
UPDATED TO 15 LAST MONTH
At the MPC meeting last month, the discount rate was increased by 650 basis points from 8.50 to 15 percent.
- The Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey announced its interest rate decision
- Zelensky assesses developments in this area | Izmirpress
- The two stocks that impacted the index made up the base again!
- What are metabolic diseases – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- queue of “cheap meat” in Ankara
- Refutation of the news about a temporary increase in the minimum wage from the ministry
- The Central Bank published the inflation forecast for the end of the year
- What is anxiety? This can negatively affect daily life!
- Stocks with the most money inflow
- Voting rate in New York is high, but… – Details of the news