SAFAKNA TURKEY – On the stock exchange, which has recently been of great interest to domestic investors, there is also a revival in the transactions of foreign investors.
According to the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey (CBRT), as of the week of December 2, net purchases of shares by non-residents amounted to $340 million. Thus, the net purchase of shares by foreigners reached the highest level since August.
As of the week of December 2, the series of foreigner entry into the stock market has also increased to the 5th week. In 5 weeks, foreign investors made a net purchase in the stock market in the amount of $574 million.
Looking from the beginning of the year it is clear that the foreigner is a seller in the stock market. In 2022, foreign investors sold $3.1 billion worth of net shares.
As of December 2, net sales of foreign bonds amounted to $36 million. In total, for 2022, the net sale of bonds by foreigners amounted to $2.2 billion.
- TRNC performance from the folk dance of the municipality of Bursa-Inegol – news details
- President Erdogan met with Netanyahu – News details
- Electricity debts to be written off – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Muani was included in the squad instead of Nkunku, who was injured in France.
- Motor insurance premiums have changed
- How has the minimum wage affected?
- 8 signs of insidious lung cancer
- 4 Great Ways to Cope With Mental Fatigue
- Record hike for Tube!
- China lifts all temporary Covid-19 restrictions