SHAFAQNA TÜRKİYE – The BIST 100 Index was down 345.69 points as of 13.04 hours from the previous close, as the index-linked circuit breaker system operated twice on the Borsa Istanbul Exchange in the morning. Yesterday…
Trades reopened in the stock market first appeared in Last Minute Turkey and World News.
- The health industry in Hungary is growing – News Detail
- Minister Koca announced that periodic health reports will be valid until June 30, 2023.
- Russian President Putin: We hope for the signing of a peace agreement between Baku and Yerevan
- What are the benefits of rose hips?
- The lower and upper limits of wages for unemployment are determined
- The hunger limit for a family of four has been determined
- Statement on premium difference from Minister Bilgin
- Great success of Turkish engineers in Africa – News Details
- The price of a gram of gold started the day with an increase
- Global markets see negative – Last Minute Turkey and world news