SAFAKNA TURKEY-Borsa Istanbul has announced that share transactions of 8 companies in the earthquake zone have been suspended due to the earthquake.
Borsa İstanbul temporarily suspended the procedure for trading in shares of companies located in the earthquake zone.
In a statement made by Borsa Istanbul, it was stated that a decision has been made to suspend trading of shares of 8 companies in the earthquake zone until a significant event announcement is made on the Public Disclosure Platform regarding how the companies were affected by the earthquake. earthquake.
These companies have been listed as follows:
SASA (Equity, futures contracts and warrants)
Bilici Investment Industry and Trade Inc.
Iskenderun Iron and Steel
- We have decided to discount 42.73% on natural gas used in places of worship and cemevis.
- Products produced in Ygdir in summer are sold in winter.
- How to overcome earthquake trauma? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- April poverty line announced
- Not only winter depression, but also summer depression
- How will the tax increase affect the market and the market?
- Developed a device that detects Alzheimer’s disease in 6 minutes
- Be careful, allergies can turn into asthma.
- The wounded brought from the area of the earthquake to Siirt are being treated.
- China rises above expectations – Last Minute Türkiye and World News