SAFAKNA TURKEY-Borsa Istanbul has announced that share transactions of 8 companies in the earthquake zone have been suspended due to the earthquake.
Borsa İstanbul temporarily suspended the procedure for trading in shares of companies located in the earthquake zone.
In a statement made by Borsa Istanbul, it was stated that a decision has been made to suspend trading of shares of 8 companies in the earthquake zone until a significant event announcement is made on the Public Disclosure Platform regarding how the companies were affected by the earthquake. earthquake.
These companies have been listed as follows:
SASA (Equity, futures contracts and warrants)
Bilici Investment Industry and Trade Inc.
Iskenderun Iron and Steel
- President Erdogan in Turkmenistan – News details
- President Erdogan met with Aliyev – News details
- Japanese industrial production fell in November
- Additional growth for 180 thousand workers
- Increasing consumption of alcohol and cigarettes – Last Minute Turkey and world news
- Russian rocket crashed on the Polish border
- 3 homemade recipes to prevent wrinkles around the eyes
- queue of “cheap meat” in Ankara
- Citizens affected by the earthquake and their families pay attention to the risk of epidemic disease!
- The fly made his face unrecognizable!