SAFAKNA TURKEY – The Treasury’s cash balance showed a deficit of 108.3 billion liras in December 2022 and 169.4 billion liras for the whole of 2022.
In November 2022, there was a deficit of 99.5 billion lira on the Treasury’s balance sheet.
While the primary balance showed a deficit of TL 92.8 billion in December, there was a surplus of TL 110.6 billion in the primary balance during 2022.
Interest payments for the whole of 2022 amounted to TL 287.2 billion.
Net borrowing in 2022 amounted to 437.3 billion Turkish liras. Net external borrowing was TL 75.2 billion and net domestic borrowing was TL 362.1 billion.
- Conference “Past and Present of South Azerbaijan” in Germany – News Details
- The most useful plant in the world – Last Minute Turkey and world news
- Raise for bags, but not public
- It was announced that it is not true that BioNTech will leave Germany
- What are the expectations of the dollar in the free market?
- Electricity Discounts Coming – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Binance and Roubini feud escalates
- Minister Ozer met his Canadian counterpart at an OECD meeting – News Details
- The food we eat every day can raise blood pressure
- Benefits of onion juice