SAFAKNA TURKEY – The Treasury’s cash balance showed a deficit of 108.3 billion liras in December 2022 and 169.4 billion liras for the whole of 2022.
In November 2022, there was a deficit of 99.5 billion lira on the Treasury’s balance sheet.
While the primary balance showed a deficit of TL 92.8 billion in December, there was a surplus of TL 110.6 billion in the primary balance during 2022.
Interest payments for the whole of 2022 amounted to TL 287.2 billion.
Net borrowing in 2022 amounted to 437.3 billion Turkish liras. Net external borrowing was TL 75.2 billion and net domestic borrowing was TL 362.1 billion.
- How much will the net salary of EYT members increase?
- Inflation of agricultural producers is 151.03% per annum.
- Elections will be held in Greece on May 21.
- What is the situation with the victims of the terrorist attack on Taksim?
- The death toll from cholera is on the rise
- Oil good news from President Erdogan!
- These foods that we eat for breakfast are very harmful!
- Call from Ozgur Demirtas – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Turkey celebrated the 11th International Defense Fair in Pakistan
- Average interest rates on consumer loans also rose to the highest level in 5 years