Former U.S. President Donald Trump has announced that he will run on behalf of the Republicans in the 2024 presidential election.
Former US President Donald Trump walked in front of cameras at his Mar-a-Lago residence in Florida at 9 p.m. local time. In his speech, Trump announced his candidacy: “Now begins the return of the United States. “To make the United States great and glorious again, tonight I announce my candidacy for President of the United States,” he said.
In his hour-long speech, Trump spoke about his accomplishments as the 45th President of the United States, arguing that the Biden administration had led the country into decline. “We have been a great and glorious nation under our leadership,” Trump said. But now we are a nation in decline. This is not just a campaign, this is a desire to save our country. The Biden administration destroyed the US economy in two years. With victory, we will once again create the largest economy in history.”
Trump’s unusually early entry into the race is seen in Washington as an attempt to get ahead of other Republicans seeking the party’s nomination and to evade possible charges in the investigations he will face.
- The price of a liter of gasoline will rise from midnight today
- The date has been determined when civil servants and pensioners will receive an increased difference in wages
- Third Party Insurance Prices Announced!
- US searches for 10,000 farm minks
- An exploding pressure cooker snatched a girl from life
- Scarf with Orban’s “Greater Hungary” map infuriates neighboring countries
- Where is Turkey located in the world?
- Ibn Sina’s most effective brain-relaxing spice!
- Middle East, 1st Best “University” in TRNC, 5th “University” in Turkey – News Details
- Silent Pandemic Warning for Unconscious Antibiotic Use