The former U.S. president, who said the Manhattan attorney was “corrupt and highly political,” said the invitation to protest was also aimed at “reclaiming the nation.”
In an angry post in capital letters on Truth Social, the former president once again insisted that he did not commit any crime, calling accusations that his lawyers paid Stormy Daniels to keep quiet “an old and completely debunked tale.”
- Indonesia earthquake kills 162 people
- Minister Ozero’s contacts with Hungary continue – News Details
- Very Fast Bitcoin Recovery – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- OECD downgrades Turkey’s growth forecast for 2023
- What causes eye pressure? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Albanian Prime Minister Rama: I congratulate President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and UN Secretary General António Guterres on their firm determination
- When will the Fed rate decision be announced?
- Public funding for those suffering from “love pain”!
- Who will bet on the stock market?
- Greek Minister of Foreign Affairs in Turkey – News Detail