28 defense industry companies from Turkey participated in the 11th International Defense Exhibition and Workshop (IDEAS-2022) held in Karachi, Pakistan.
The 11th International Defense Exhibition and Workshop (IDEAS-2022), one of the leading defense exhibitions in South Asia, kicked off at the exhibition center in Karachi, Pakistan after 4 years. Australia, Romania and Hungary took part in the fair for the first time, where the number of participants was higher than in previous years. More than 500 international defense industry companies and over 260 delegates from 64 countries, including 28 leading defense industry companies from Turkey, took part in the exhibition.
At the fair, where modern defense equipment, including armed vehicles, missiles, tanks and combat aircraft, were displayed in 9 different halls, the modern JF-17 Thunder combat aircraft, Al-Khalid tank, Harba anti-ship cruise missile and other powerful weapons attracted attention . great attention from visitors. The fair, which began today, will run until November 18.
- The price of a gram of gold is 1254 lira.
- Gaza: access to medical devices blocked!
- “Record opened in foreign trade” – Last Minute Turkey and world news
- “A Fairer World Is Possible” panel on AP by İletişim – news details
- Claim “500 banknotes and 5 Turkish lira coins are coming”
- “Turk Telekom and TFF join forces for the Super League”
- Red meat prices hit hotels and doner shops
- prof. Dr. Ali: XBB version 1.5 will roll out faster
- Gold price rises – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Global Markets Focused on Final Fed Tightening