SAFAKNA TURKEY – The Ministry of Treasury and Finance released data on Turkey’s debt. The numbers in that statement were enough to keep their mouths open. So much so that Turkey’s gross external debt stood at $442.9 billion as of September, while its net external debt was $220.6 billion.
The following statements were made in the Ministry’s statement:
Turkey’s “gross external debt” was $442.9 billion as of September 30, 2022, and the ratio of this volume to national income was 52.6 percent. On the same date, Turkey’s “Net External Debt” was US$220.6 billion and its ratio to national income was 26.2 percent.
The “EU-Defined Government Debt” was realized in the amount of TL 4.351 billion as of September 30, 2022, and the debt-to-national income ratio was 34.8 percent. On the same day, the “net public debt” was realized in the amount of 2.297 billion Turkish lira, and the ratio of capital to national income was 18.3 percent.
As of September 30, 2022, the amount of external debt guaranteed by the Treasury was $15.2 billion.”
- We eat it because it is healthy, but inside it is no different from poison!
- Call from scientists: “Simple measures can save the lives of 1 million babies a year”
- What are the benefits of tangerine? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- What are the benefits of labada herb? – Last Minute Türkiye and world news
- “State Medal” to the Speaker of the Turkish Grand National Assembly Şentop – News Details
- The Danger of Fake Sunglasses
- Increase public transport in Istanbul! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Keep supporting Turkey from all over the world – News Details
- Today is the last day to pay property taxes.
- It officially shuts down the kidneys