ISTANBUL (IGFA) – HS2, a high-speed train project that will connect London to Manchester via Birmingham; In recent months, he began his work on the first phase, which is scheduled for completion in 2029.
Mono Steel also manufactures steel structures specifically designed for the HS2, which will travel through the tunnels under London. Mono Steel, which has so far produced about 800 tons for the project, will continue to supply the materials needed for the first phase until the end of 2025.
Another major reason why HS2 is such a big project, with plans to cut the train journey between London and Manchester from 7 hours to 1 hour 11 minutes, is that it brings cities not on the line’s route closer together. .
Many cities not directly on the HS2 route, including Liverpool, Sheffield, Leeds, Nottingham, Derby, will also be brought closer by adding transit lines to HS2.
Mustafa Toprakcheken, CEO and partner of Mono Steel, which exports products to over 70 countries, stressed that this project in England is one of the biggest projects the brand has undertaken in 2023.
Toprakcheken, stating that they are working on the London-Birmingham line, which is the first phase of a two-phase project, said: “We are currently producing for the 8 km tunnels running under London and then we will continue to export materials needed for the Birmingham route. Negotiations continue on the second stage. In addition to HS2, our production continues for projects in Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, Sweden, France, Spain, Malta, Israel, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Tanzania, Sudan and Australia. We will also continue to sign new contracts in the coming months. Thus, our export figures will also increase. In parallel, we plan to increase our employment and investment.”
- Scientists have warned! Canine flu poses a great danger to humans
- 8 signs of insidious lung cancer
- Putin allowed Western countries to pay gas debt in foreign currency
- Binance and Roubini feud escalates
- TEDAŞ debts of 2000 TL or less will be removed
- What are the benefits of cinnamon? – Last Minute Türkiye and world news
- Another car brand has changed its logo … Here are the logos of recently changed car brands
- ASO President Ardych: “We will meet the staffing needs of our industrialists in an earthquake-prone region”
- Insufficient intake can increase the risk of premature death by 80%
- $1.2 billion from the Norwegian Wealth Fund to Turkish companies