SHAFAQNA Türkiye – According to TUIK, the index of economic confidence in May rose by 1.4 percent and amounted to 103.7.
The Turkish Statistical Institute (TUIK) has published the economic confidence index data for May. If the composite index, which reflects assessments by consumers and producers of the general economic situation, was 102.2 points in April, then in May it increased by 1.4 percent and amounted to 103.7.
Compared with the previous month, the consumer confidence index in May rose by 4.0 percent to 91.1, the retail confidence index rose by 0.4 percent to 116.7, the construction confidence index rose by 4.3 percent to 92. 2.
While the confidence index in the real sector (manufacturing industry) remained at the same level and remained at 105.1, the confidence index in the services sector decreased by 0.6 percent to 117.4.
- The population of farmers is decreasing day by day in Turkey and in the world
- What is the noticeable growth rate of the minimum wage?
- 12 Antioxidant Foods
- What is the “secret weapon” of Janan Karatay?
- The Benefits of Flexibility I The Importance of Flexibility LifeCo
- Vaccines against cancer and heart disease will be ready by the end of 10 years
- An invoice has been issued for destruction and debris from the earthquake: 12 billion lire.
- The central bank will announce its interest rate decision on Thursday.
- Kushoglu: We will have hyperinflation!
- Minister Koji’s Statement on the Covid-19 Outbreak