SAFAKNA TURKEY – HOW TO BREW TEA? HERE REMARKED TECHNIQUE FOR brewing tea
It turned out that tea, one of our national drinks, had been brewed incorrectly for years. Mistakes made in constantly brewed tea threaten our health. According to experts, drinking delicious tea is an award-winning tea brewing tactic. “First water, then tea” It has been explained that this method makes the tea much tastier.
One of the most common tea brewing mistakes is adding boiled water right above the tea. If you immediately pour boiling water over tea, the tea will lose its flavor and immediately boil.
For this reason, the following steps are golden when brewing tea:
“First, pour water under the kettle and take it to the stove.
– Let the water in the bottom pot come to a boil.
– After the water in the lower kettle boils, pour some boiling water into the empty upper kettle.
– Then slowly pour about 5 tablespoons of tea into the top kettle over hot water.
Then pour cold water back into the lower kettle and put it back on the fire.
– In the meantime, the tea on top is slowly brewed to the desired consistency.
– If you let it brew for about 10 minutes, you can serve rabbit blood tea deliciously.
CAUTION WHEN ADDING WATER!
When brewing tea, after the water in the lower teapot boils, it is added to the upper teapot, and for medium teapots, add 5 tablespoons of tea. Then cold water is poured into the lower kettle and wait until it boils. While the water at the bottom boils, the tea in the top kettle begins to slowly brew. After a 10 minute wait, your tea is ready to drink.
IMPORTANT TIPS FOR BREWING TEA!
Another trick to keep in mind when brewing tea is the way the water is poured into the teapot. If you pour water from the side, you can cause a loss of oxygen. Therefore, pour water on top to restore the lost oxygen, and your tea will taste better.
HOW TO BREW THE BEST TEA?
– Tea should not come into contact with air, should not be affected by humidity and various odors. Therefore, it must be stored very well.
– To make good tea, the water for tea should be soft and sweet. Make sure the water is free of lime, chlorine and minerals.
– The teapot in which tea is best brewed should be porcelain.
– The teapot must be preheated before making tea.
– Two teaspoons of tea are poured into a clean teapot on a glass. For 1 cup of tea, add 2 cups of water a few degrees below 100 degrees.
– The remaining boiling water in the kettle should be drained, and the kettle should never be boiled.
– When brewing tea, cover the kettle with a clean tea towel.
The neck of the teapot should be covered with aluminum foil.
– The kettle must not be shaken during the brewing process.
– Although the brewing time for Turkish tea depends on the type of tea, the average is 10 to 15 minutes.
– After the tea is brewed, it is necessary to separate the tea pulp and water.
– Brewed tea should be consumed within half an hour.
HOW TO BREW THE BEST TEA IN TEA?
If you are going to brew tea in a teapot, then the most important thing is not to keep dry tea in it at this time. When boiling water in a kettle, dry tea does not stay in the upper kettle. Some cold water is poured into the tea, and as the water boils at the bottom, the water in the tea heats up and the tea begins to slowly brew. While the tea prepared in this way is brewing, the tannins in the dry tea dissolve more slowly and brew more slowly. This prolongs the staling time of the tea, and the tea is better brewed.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO BREAK THE TEA!
* The brewing time of tea is also one of the factors affecting its taste. After the water boils, reduce the stove to a minimum and wait 15-20 minutes.
* If you extend the steeping time too long, the tea will taste bitter.
* Too hot water will spoil the taste of tea.
WHY DOES THE TEA DILUTE?
Depending on the density of the powder in the tea, the color and vagueness of the brewed tea changes. Tea with too much tea powder will be cloudy. For this reason, teas with denser leaves should be preferred.
- Streptococcus A Outbreak Alert from the Department of Health
- Kidney stone sufferers beware!
- Ministry of Treasury and Finance issued additional permission to borrow
- What does the market expect from the dollar? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- IAEA Director Grossi: Unacceptable explosions occurred at the Zaporozhye NPP site
- US Attorney General appoints special expert to investigate Trump case
- Where is Turkey located in the world?
- Borsa Istanbul’s cheapest shares announced
- Ban on the export of pharmaceuticals
- Government Inflation – Last Minute Turkey & World News