ANKARA (IGFA) – The “Memorandum of Understanding between Turkey and the United Arab Emirates on Energy Cooperation” signed in Ankara on November 24, 2021 between Turkey and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has been approved and published in the Official Gazette.
The Memorandum of Understanding, which aims to create a basis for the development of bona fide cooperation in the field of energy and promote the exchange of know-how, advice, skills and experience between the parties, covers cooperation in the field of oil and gas, clean energy technologies, energy efficiency, hydrogen and mining fossils.
Also, the “Agreement on Mutual Promotion and Protection of Investments between Turkey and Belarus” signed in Minsk on February 14, 2018 between Turkey and Belarus was approved and published in the Official Gazette.
The purpose of this agreement is to treat investors of both countries fairly, to provide them with full protection and security, and to treat them in accordance with international legal standards.
- Current analysis: Queen Elizabeth II leaves behind
- The number of coronavirus cases is on the rise again!
- US Crypto Money Warning
- Additional raise request from Memur-Sen
- Regulation of civil servants and pensions!
- Minister of Ukraine: Agreement on grain corridor will be extended
- Huge leap in car sales contract
- Can be brewed and drunk like tea!
- Reuters Communications Analysis Office, FETO’s new tactic?
- Details have been announced in EYT!