UN Secretary-General António Guterres made a statement about the grain agreement from Egypt, where he arrived at the COP27 summit. “At these moments, I want to reiterate that Istanbul has become an important center of prudent diplomacy to deal with dramatic issues, and I would like to express my deep appreciation to President Erdogan and the Turkish government for their generous and very effective efforts,” Guterres said.
Guterres said in a statement;
“I landed in Cairo to leave the G20 summit in Bali for COP 27 in Sharm El Sheikh. I was deeply moved to learn that Turkey, Ukraine, Russia and the UN reached an agreement in Istanbul to relaunch the Black Sea Grain Initiative, which allows for the free export of Ukrainian grain. I would like to express my deep commitment and willingness of the UN to do everything possible to remove barriers to the export of Russian food and fertilizers, which are necessary to ensure the smooth implementation of this agreement by the Joint Focal Point in Istanbul and prevent a food crisis. next year. At these moments, I would like to reaffirm that Istanbul has become an important center of prudent diplomacy to deal with dramatic issues, and I would like to express my deep appreciation to President Erdogan and the Turkish government for their generous and very effective efforts.”
- He showed the northern lights in the sky of England! – News details
- Fraternal Iftar in Bulgaria from Bursa Kestel – Details of the news
- Works with even the laziest thyroid gland!
- 3 main enemies of heart health!
- Earthquake victims whose houses are damaged will be given interest-free loans!
- New solution against the fall in the stock market, which came into force today
- The Central Bank of the Russian Federation is expected to keep the discount rate unchanged
- INSTANT GOLD PRICES
- Published in the official newspaper! Electricity and natural gas debts paid off in 11 provinces
- Coins are changing! New 1 lira and 50 cents issued