US President Joe Biden’s physician, Kevin O’Connor, told Biden the results of a February 16 biopsy of a lesion in his chest. Dr. O’Connor said the damage to the biopsy was “a type of skin cancer called “basal cell carcinoma” stating that, “All cancerous tissue was successfully removed. No more treatment needed” He said.
O’Connor stressed that basal cell carcinoma lesions do not tend to spread or metastasize. Lesion size has potential for growth quotes O’Connor, The area of Biden’s biopsy has healed. recorded. O’Connor as part of a scheduled inspection Biden’s condition will be monitored expressed.
- The work of Banksy in Ukraine was torn off the wall and tried to steal
- Pension rate in dollars in 10 years
- Quiet increase in fuel prices!
- How Toxins Affect Us I The LifeCo
- Joint statement of GSM operators on the earthquake
- Medical support for 10 people from the TRNC went to Turkey – news details
- Will the price of electricity or natural gas go up?
- Do not eat too, keep out of reach of children
- Spoon Causes Cancer, Clogs Arteries, Turns Hormones Upside Down
- Cryptocurrency exchanges that are still bankrupt!