US President Joe Biden’s physician, Kevin O’Connor, told Biden the results of a February 16 biopsy of a lesion in his chest. Dr. O’Connor said the damage to the biopsy was “a type of skin cancer called “basal cell carcinoma” stating that, “All cancerous tissue was successfully removed. No more treatment needed” He said.
O’Connor stressed that basal cell carcinoma lesions do not tend to spread or metastasize. Lesion size has potential for growth quotes O’Connor, The area of Biden’s biopsy has healed. recorded. O’Connor as part of a scheduled inspection Biden’s condition will be monitored expressed.
- The conflict zone between the West and Russia: “Ukraine”
- Large cruise ships are banned in Amsterdam! – News details
- Covid could trigger cancer cases at a younger age
- Cryptocurrency breathes after US inflation data
- Cryptocurrencies hit by Fed stress
- Important work in the political history of Cyprus – News Details
- How much did the dollar and euro cost? (February 20, 2023)
- NATO in the Foreign Ministry to the Ambassador of Sweden! – News details
- Fire in the TRNC! Spread on the wind!
- Elon Musk: “Trump, should he be back on Twitter?” interview