SHAFAQNA TURKEY – The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced that a safety tracking system has warned that an updated version of the Covid-19 vaccine produced by Pfizer and BionTech could cause cerebral paralysis. in some older people.
Based on a database review of the US health safety surveillance system, it has been determined that people aged 65 years and older may have a stroke due to atherosclerosis 21 days after the administration of the bivalent Covid-19 vaccine from Pfizer-Biontech.
The FDA and CDC announced that no such warning appeared in larger studies and database reviews of other countries, and that the issue should be further investigated.
The statement stressed that while the situation does not pose a clinical risk at this stage, the right to share information with the public.
Pfizer and Biontech, on the other hand, have announced that they have been alerted to the possibility of stroke due to atherosclerosis in the elderly, but neither they nor the CDC and FDA have received similar alerts from other warning systems.
While no signals have been found regarding Moderna’s updated drug, the CDC and FDA continue to recommend that anyone older than 6 months upgrade their vaccines. MOST
- Energy policy in the Eastern Mediterranean discussed in the “Middle East” – News Details
- Vladimir Putin: The price of gas going to Europe will be determined in Turkey
- Flash step for cryptocurrency
- 12 percent of babies born in Turkey last year started life early
- THY had a heart attack on a Los Angeles-Istanbul flight.
- China’s Caixin manufacturing PMI falls in December
- Why should we eat naturally? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Message from Swedish Minister Cavusoglu “Take Concrete Steps” – News Details
- Elon Musk’s fortune loss hit the Guinness Book of Records
- Gas prices in the world are falling