SHAFAQNA Türkiye – Stating that one of the most common complaints during Ramadan is headache, neuroscientist Dr. S. Biman Shabu: “Long periods of fasting and lack of fluid during this period, changes in sleep patterns can trigger headaches, especially in people suffering from migraines. Lie down in a dark and quiet room when the headache starts. Walking in the open air, breathing and relaxation exercises, cold applications on the head area can relieve pain.
Explaining the causes of headaches, Emsi Hospital Neurology Specialist Dr. Biman Shabu: “Headaches in fasting people can be caused by many things. Prolonged hunger, lack of fluid intake for a long time, sleep disturbance, stress, irritability, smoking and caffeine cessation can also cause headaches.
Stating that many factors can cause headaches during the day, Shabu drew attention to some points that should be taken to alleviate or reduce headaches during fasting, and said: “Withholding food and water for long hours during days while fasting can cause headaches. . If there are other factors that can cause a headache, the headache can be even more annoying. Lying in a dark and quiet room when a headache starts can relieve the headache. Artificial lighting will cause an increase in headaches, so you should not stay in a room with artificial lighting for as long as possible. Walking outdoors can also help with headaches. Breathing and relaxation exercises, cold applications on the head area can relieve headaches.
Listing what needs to be done to prevent ligament pain, neuroscientist Dr. S. Beeman Shabu said: “Precautions must be taken in advance to avoid headaches. During suhoor and iftar, an adequate and balanced diet should be observed, and foods that cause headaches should be avoided. He said, “You should drink enough water between iftar and suhoor, refrain from activities that tire your body, and sleep.
- Repeated aggression of Armenia did not bring the desired results
- Interest-free marriage loan for couples to get married!
- Karatai’s advice has been confirmed! “The healthiest food in the world”
- 70% increase in sales of battery electric vehicles
- Iftar Dinner in Chicago – News Detail
- More than 1 million people watched the Global Impact conference in Russia
- Huge rise in 12-month current account deficit
- “Not all impacted teeth need to be removed”
- Announcement from the Institution about rental prices!
- Civil servants will receive a 45 percent bonus